Growing Broccoli Microgreen Seeds
Broccoli microgreen seeds grows well on hydroponic or on potting soil and is one of the easiest microgreens to grow.
Broccoli microgreens are greener than other crops. With its fresh, mild cabbage flavor, It is an excellent choice as a base for any microgreens salad.
- Prepare 1” of potting soil on flat tray & moisten the soil
- Sow seeds thickly onto potting soil & press firmly for maximum contact
- Mist & maintain even moisture on potting soil but not soggy
- Maintain steady temperature & good air circulation
- Harvest broccoli shoots 8-12 days or about 5 cm with scissors, avoid soil
Storage: Wash microgreens before serving to avoid contamination, 5-7 days of shelf life if under proper storage conditions