Malaysia 1 Foot Papaya | Soon Huat Seeds
Malaysia 1 Foot Papaya is extra early, vigorous plant growth, especially at its infant to flowering stage from sowing to 3 – 4 months. Professional growers celebrate it having short inter-nodes, which produces high yielding crop throughout the years. Plants are vigorous growing, easy fruit setting, high yielding.
How to grow Papaya from seeds step by step:
- 1. Soak Seeds in room temperature water for 1 day
- 2. Place seeds 1 cm deep into seedling soil tray for germination
- 3. Place the soil tray under the sun.
- 4. Transplant seedlings at around 10-15 cm
- 5. Use sandy soil with good irrigation
- 6. Apply fertilizers or manure diligently
- 7. Papaya matures 150 days after flowering