Malaysia 1 Foot Papaya – Soon Huat Seeds Malaysia
Malaysia 1 Foot Papaya is extra early, vigorous plant growth, especially at its infant to flowering stage from sowing to 3 – 4 months. Professional growers celebrate it having short internodes, which produces high yielding crop throughout the year.
How to grow Papaya from seeds
- 1. Soak Seeds in room temperature water for 1 day
- 2. Place seeds 1cm deep into seedling soil tray for germination
- 3. Place the soil tray under the sun.
- 4. Transplant seedlings at around 10-15cm
- 5. Use sandy soil with good irrigation
- 6. Apply fertilizers or manure diligently
- 7. Papaya matures 150 days after flowering