Papaya Seeds IMP2 – Soon Huat Seeds
Papaya Seeds IMP2 is a smaller fruit than Malaysia 1 Foot Papaya and is is almost globe to pear shaped. Weighing about 1 kilo, Improved No.2 Malaysia Papaya is also celebrated by professional growers having great quality taste, tender orange red flesh.
How to grow Papaya from seeds step by step:
- 1. Soak Seeds in room temperature water for 1 day
- 2. Place seeds 1 cm deep into seedling soil tray for germination
- 3. Place the soil tray under the sun.
- 4. Transplant seedlings at around 10-15 cm
- 5. Use sandy soil with good irrigation
- 6. Apply fertilizers or manure diligently
- 7. Papaya matures 150 days after flowering