How to grow snow peas
Sow Snow Pea seeds
- Prepare soil bed with topsoil and make 3cm deep holes 5cm apart.
- Sow 1 seed in each hole and cover with more topsoil.
- Space rows 40-50cm apart if planting more than a row.
Caring Snow Pea Plants
- Stake 10 cm deep beside snow pea plants for vining.
- Water around the soil and not the leaves to prevent infections.
Harvesting Snow Peas
- Snow pea pods are ready for harvesting when they are around 6 to 8 cm long
- Pick snow pea pods every other day for best mature stage.