How to Grow Tomato from Seeds
1. Seeds germinate within 7-10 days at temperature 25 to 30 degree Celcius
2. Prepare sticks and trellis to support the growth of tomato vines with distance 40cm apart and around 150-170 cm tall.
3. Transplant the Tomato Seedlings in front of the stake when they have 4-5 true leaves.
4. Try to transplant when the weather is not that hot or after rain to retain moisture in plants.
5. Keep plants well watered to remain strong and healthy.
6. Weeding regularly if not mulching and remove diseased plants if necessary.
7. Boost your plants growth with foliar or granular fertilizers
8. Your homegrown Tomato is ready for harvest after 75-80 days after transplanting