Wheatgrass Microgreen seeds | Soon Huat Seeds
Wheat grass Micro green seeds
Wheat grass is regarded as a super food, it is the young grass part of the sprouted wheat seed and is packed full of nutrients and vitamins. Because of this, it is an ideal addition to healthy juices and green smoothies. Wheat grass is very easy to grow and can be grown indoors effortlessly.
How to grow Wheat grass seeds?
Wheat grass is an alkaline forming food meaning that it helps to balance the high acidic diets in our food. If the body is in an acidic state, this invites diseases to enter our bodies. Calcium, magnesium, boron, zinc, potassium and molybdenum are alkaline minerals found in wheat grass which re-balance the PH, nourishes and protects all cells in our body.
1. Rinse seeds until dirt & dusts are removed.
2. Soak seeds in glass jar filled with water for 8-12 hours. Wrap thin cloth with rubber band at jar opening.
3. Rinse & drain water 2-3 times a day until wheat grass seeds starts to germinate.
4. Spread wheat sprouts evenly onto 10 x 20′ tray filled with compost and pat down on soil for firmness
5. Keep soil moist not sorry. Check seeds twice a day for watering & germination.
6. Ventilation helps maintain balance between healthy humidity and fungal issues
7. Fresh young wheatgrass are ready to be harvested around 6” or 15 cm tall
8. One tray of wheatgrass is sufficient to juice 30ml a day for one week.
9. Use scissors and cut wheatgrass 2cm from the soil to avoid contamination.
10. Take wheatgrass shot on empty stomach for balance diet. Prevent from consuming 30 mins before and after wheatgrass juice.